A home is probably the most important purchase you make in your life. It’s not just about buying a house; it’s about making a lifestyle choice.
Finding a Home to Fit Your Lifestyle
In your search for the perfect home, you need to look at the whole picture. Of course, there’s the type of architecture, layout, size and amenities you want in a home, as well as the price range you can afford. But you should also think about which city would best suit your lifestyle, the type of neighborhood you feel comfortable in, the quality of schools, activities available in the community and surrounding area, proximity to work, shopping and medical facilities – these are important considerations when deciding to buy a home.
Finding that home you want in the perfect location, one that fits your dreams, your lifestyle and your pocketbook can be quite a challenge. And once you’ve found the place you want to buy, negotiating through the complexities and legalities of the real estate transaction can be even more daunting.
Personalized Service – Expert Results
With a Garden Brook agent by your side, you’ll get personalized service and expert results. We guarantee you will have the full benefit of our experience as we step you through the home buying process to find that perfect place that is right for you.
We know the properties in Prescott and the surrounding communities inside and out, and we know the real estate business from top to bottom. Just tell us about yourself and your family, your priorities in life, what activities you like, what you picture your dream home to be. We’ll take it from there.
Experienced Professionals – Rock Solid Principles
Garden Brook agents are licensed real estate professionals who are experts in our field. We can streamline the process of finding the perfect home and help you navigate the complexities of making the offer and completing the purchase. You can always rely on us to give you straight answers and rock-solid advice.
One of the first things we’ll do is an informal pre-qualification so you have an idea of how much home you will qualify for and what kind of total monthly payment you could be looking at. Buying a home can be a complicated process, but when you find what you want, we’ll help you negotiate the purchase and guide you through the entire real estate transaction to the close of escrow. With a Garden Brook agent, you can feel complete confidence in the fact that we will be with you every step of the way.
As members of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), we have complete access to all properties listed in the area. We’ll do the research and the footwork for you, and then make appointments to show you those properties that best fit your needs. We want to find you the perfect home, at price you can afford, in the best possible area to fit your individual lifestyle.
Full Step-By-Step Service – The Garden Brook Way
1. We will do an initial Pre-Qualification to help you determine what price range you can afford, and we’ll talk about payments and available financing options. We’ll also advise what steps you need to take to obtain a Pre-Approval Letter from a reputable mortgage lender, which strengthens your position when you make an offer and speeds up the closing process when you’re accepted. We can also refer you to top professional loan officers who are well-respected in the real estate community.
2. We listen carefully to you when you tell us what you’re looking for in a new home. Besides the layout, size and desired amenities, we ask about you and your family, your priorities in life, what activities you like, what you picture your dream home to be. We know that just as important as finding a home which meets your criteria and fits your pocketbook is locating that perfect property in a community which complements your lifestyle.
3. We research, preview and make appointments to show you only the best homes and properties on the market that meet all your criteria in amenities, price and lifestyle. Our guiding principle is “Put the Client’s Interests first”, and you can rest assured that we take this personal code very seriously. We work diligently to find you the best properties on the market; and we will never steer you toward a property based on which Realty Company – including our own – has the listing.
4. Our specialized experience and familiarity with properties in the community allows us to give you our expert opinions regarding the homes we show you, and we can point out a property’s flaws and assets to help you make an informed decision.
5. When you find the home you want, we help you with the complexities of writing a strong and complete Purchase and Sale Agreement. We’ll present your offer to the Seller’s agent and assist you with negotiations in any counter offers, property disclosures or inspection reports. With our solid ties to the community and good rapport with the real estate professionals, we can recommend reputable loan companies, title and escrow agencies and certified inspection companies.
6. Once your Purchase and Sale Agreement is accepted, we’ll:
- Make sure you understand each step of the Escrow process
- Go over the Property Disclosures received by the Seller and address any issues with you
- Help you schedule a Certified Home Inspection and any other necessary inspections
- Address problems that may arise and help you with any on-going negotiations
- Work hard to make your home-buying experience a positive one
- Monitor all documents and deadlines to help ensure a smoother Escrow and timely Closing
Finding Your Dream Home
Our experienced real estate professionals at Garden Brook Realty aren’t just looking to sell you a house. We want to find you a home – an affordable home that fits your unique lifestyle.
We want to find your dream home…Contact us today! GardenBrookRealty@gmail.com